Confidence and comprehensive coverage
Every Ford Direct car is backed by our two-year comprehensive unlimited mileage warranty included in the price you pay for the vehicle. Not only do you have the reassurance of the manufacturer’s own warranty, but there are no limits on the number of claims you can make.
Your warranty also includes two years’ Ford Assistance cover from the date of sale. This is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year. In the event of a breakdown, you make one call to us and we’ll get someone out to help you on your way.
Most original components and mechanical failure are covered.
Take a moment to read our exclusions and ensure you get the most from your warranty.
- Failures caused by accidental damage, misuse or neglect
- Vehicles that have been modified and/or used for racing or rallying
- Vehicles used for short-term rental (although vehicles on more than six months lease are eligible) and vehicles used for daily hire or taxi services
- Repairs carried out by anyone other than a Ford Authorised Dealer
- Any consequential loss due to any failure covered by the Warranty
- Claims during any period in which you commission a Ford Authorised Dealer or other third party to resell your vehicle
- Any loss, damage or failure which occurs when the vehicle isn’t in one of our covered countries
Parts not covered by Ford Direct warranty
The warranty covers failure due to manufacturing or material defects in original specification components, except those listed below:
- Standard service parts –air cleaners, oil filters and gaskets, spark plugs, fluids and oils.
- Normal wear and tear parts –ancillary drive belts, batteries, brake friction material (including discs), bulbs, clutch facings, exhaust pipes and silencers (although catalytic converters are covered), fuses, lamps, shock absorbers and MacPherson struts, tyres, wiper blades, checks and adjustments.
- Trim and bodywork –interior trims, glass (heating elements are covered), seat covers and pads, bumpers, mouldings, paint, sheet metal, water ingress, weatherstrip and body seals, aerials and wheels.