Part-time – 30 hours per week (flexible)
We have a vacancy for a Marketing and Sales Administrator to work in our busy Ford Dealership supporting our Sales and Marketing Teams.
The successful candidate for this key role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Taking quality photographs of our new & pre-owned vehicles and writing descriptions
- Uploading used vehicle photos and descriptions to our website
- Uploading new car offers and photos onto our website and Autotrader
- Updating our Dealer Management System
- Keeping our list of pre-owned vehicles up to date and circulating internally
- Collating photos and news and uploading to our social media sites
- Keeping vehicle stock and customer records accurate and up to date
- Assisting in completing sales paperwork on time
The ideal applicant will be efficient and organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to use their initiative whilst working on their own and as part of a busy team.
Some experience of marketing and an interest in cars or the motor trade is preferred, as the role involves taking quality photographs of pre-owned cars, writing descriptions that will appeal to potential customers and uploading accurate, eye-catching content to our website and social media sites.
Experience of working on a PC and windows-based software, including Word and Excel, is essential, along with the ability to manage a varied workload and meet regular deadlines.
This is a part-time role with flexible hours and therefore may be suitable for candidates looking for a position around school hours. We offer a generous salary which is dependent on experience and 22 days paid holiday per year. A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
To apply for this position, please email an up to date CV to David Powell (Dealer Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org