Ford Motorcraft servicing is available on any Ford car or commercial vehicle
Ford Motorcraft servicing is available on any Ford car or commercial vehicle (up to and including 2500cc)** -- and all come with our local price match guarantee*.
All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT.
Ford Motorcraft Service for just £159 RRP
Packed with extras and exclusive loyalty offers, Ford Motorcraft Servicing is outstanding value and includes:
- 30 Point FORD eCHECK with your Motorcraft Service.
- Free Wash and Vac
- Free tyre rotation and repair (at customer request). We’ll also make recommendations on how to get optimal use out of your existing and new tyres based on tread depth.
- If any work is needed, it’s carried out using only Ford quality parts
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Participating Ford Dealers can also help you select service plans (so that you can prepare for the future by minimising unexpected repair costs).
If your car is over three years old it must undergo an annual Ministry of Transport (MOT) test to ensure it meets legally set road safety and environmental standards. When your Ford is due for this compulsory test, one of the best places to bring it is your local Ford Dealer.
If any work is needed, it’s carried out using only Ford quality parts, ensuring your vehicle will perform to its optimum level. As for our workmanship, we have it independently checked by the RAC, to help us maintain the very highest standards.
*All Ford Dealer Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs qualify for a local price match guarantee. If the price of any like-for-like job is lower than that of the Dealer’s list prices or the recommended retail prices within a 5 mile radius of the relevant participating Ford Dealer, the price will be matched. An alternative quotation must be provided by the customer either before the work has been undertaken by the Ford Dealer or within 14 days of the repair being carried out. The lower price will be matched, providing the customer can produce a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Ford-supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice, within a 5-mile radius of the Ford Dealer. In all cases, the participating Ford Dealer reserves the right to check and validate the qualifying quotation and to refuse any claims under these conditions which they reasonably believe do not meet the eligibility conditions.
**Ford Dealer Motorcraft servicing , MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles over 3 years old (from date of registration) with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. LPG variants are excluded. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT.
When you’re looking for general repairs, Ford Motorcraft has plenty on offer, always at attractive prices.
- Upfront pricing so you’ll always know the upper limit of what you’ll pay. For example, brake pad and disk replacement for just £175 RRP
- The assurance of knowing that all prices include parts, labour and VAT (so no hidden extras to surprise you when you get the final bill)
- Ford quality parts that are fitted by specialist Ford-trained technicians
- FORD eCHECK (our 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car’s health – at no extra cost to you)
- A complimentary Wash and Vac
- If any work is needed, it’s carried out using only Ford quality parts, ensuring your vehicle will perform to its optimum level.
Ford Motorcraft Service – What’s Included
|Oil and filter change||✓|
30 point eCHECK
Antifreeze check and top up
Brake fluid check and top up
Windscreen washer check and top up
Check and adjust tyre pressures
Reset service light
Wash and Vac
Visual alignment checkv
Brake check (wheels off)
Check and advise on transmission oil level
Pollen or Air filter change*
*The interior or air filter is included in Ford Motorcraft Service. Replacement of both filters is optional and will result in an additional cost.