COVID-19 UPDATE 5TH January 2021
From Wednesday 6th January 2021 our showroom will temporarily close until further notice, in accordance with the latest Government guidance.
In line with Government guidance, our Workshop remains open for services, MOTs and repairs and we encourage you to attend any appointment you have made with us.
All existing service, MOT and repair bookings are unaffected and will go ahead as planned. Our Service Team is taking bookings for services, MOTs and repairs and can be contacted on 01454 338998.
Our Service Department is open on an Appointment Only basis for you to drop off and collect your vehicle when it is booked in with us.
In order to keep you and our team safe and meet the new COVID-secure standards we have in place, we have made the following changes to the way that we are operating:
- Our Service Department is open as normal from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday and from 8am until 1pm on Saturday on an Appointment Only basis for both drop-off and collection of your vehicle. We can only work on an appointment basis, so please don’t turn up, for any reason, without an appointment. To book a service, MOT or repair, please call us on 01454 338998 or click here.
- Our Sales Department is open virtually from 8:30am until 6pm Monday to Saturday and New and Used Vehicle Sales will continue by phone and email while our sales showroom is closed to customers. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or call us on 01454 338991.
- Our Sales Team here to answer your enquiries both digitally and over the phone and offer the following services:
Remote Selling: We use video tools to show both new and used cars, arrange finance remotely and handle enquiries without the need to meet in person or for you to visit the showroom.
Live Video Viewing: We use video calling to show you vehicles that you may be interested in.
Remote Part-Exchange Valuation: We can arrange an online appraisal of your current vehicle.
Reserve It Now Online: You can reserve a used car online with a deposit payment of £299, allowing us to prepare your selected vehicle and arrange for you to collect it or have it delivered.
Call to Reserve It Now: New and used cars can be reserved with the same deposit over the phone directly with a member of our team on 01454 338991.
Click & Collect: We can safely facilitate part-exchange and vehicle collection outside our dealership without the need for you to enter our showroom.
Home Delivery: We can offer safe home delivery and collection of your part-exchange vehicle.
- We have well-established procedures in place to keep you and our team safe when you visit us for an appointment or to collect a vehicle that will be handed over in a manner that stringently follows COVID-19 Secure procedures.
- Our Parts Department remains closed to retail customers until further notice.
- We are currently unable to offer Courtesy Cars, Collection and Delivery or a Complimentary Wash for your vehicle while we are operating with a reduced team, as we are prioritising meeting our new COVID-19 Secure Standards and sanitising your vehicle prior to it being returned to you.
- To ensure the best possible service whilst following the Government’s guidelines, all service and MOT customers will be given a specific arrival time along with details of how we make sure your booking is handled safely and follows our COVID-19 Secure procedures.
Unlike during the first lockdown, there has been no announcement from the Government about MOT extensions. If your MOT is due to expire during this lockdown period and you require your vehicle for making essential journeys, you are legally required to ensure that it has a valid MOT. We therefore encourage you to keep your MOT appointment or book your appointment here or by phone on 01454 338998.
We want to assure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, our team and our partners has our complete attention and we have well-established procedures and measures in place to ensure that our business is fully COVID-secure.
We are actively monitoring updates from the UK Government and will continue to follow Government advice and will update you on all media platforms as changes occur.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Take care and stay safe.