Following the Government’s latest announcement, our Sales Showroom is temporarily closed until we can reopen on Thursday 3rd December.
Our Service Department and MOT Bays will remain open and all existing servicing and MOT bookings are unaffected so will take place as planned. This is, however, subject to change as we need enough bookings to stay open. Should we need to change our plans, we will notify you separately.
New and Used Vehicle Sales will continue by phone and email while our sales showroom is closed to customers and we are pleased to be able to continue to offer a number of choices to customers:
Remote Selling: We can use video tools to show both new and used cars, arranging finance remotely and handling enquiries, without the need to meet in person or visit the showroom.
Reserve it Now: You can reserve a used car online with a deposit payment of £299, allowing us to prepare your selected vehicle and arrange for you to collect it or have it delivered. New cars can be reserved with the same deposit over the phone directly with a member of our team on 01454 338991.
Click & Collect: We can safely facilitate part-exchange and vehicle collection outside our dealership without the need for you to enter our showroom.
Home Delivery: We can offer safe home delivery and collection of your part-exchange vehicle.
In order to meet the new COVID-19 Safe standards we have in place, we have made the following changes to the way that we are operating:
• Our Service Department is open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday on an Appointment Only basis for both drop-off and collection of your vehicle. We must stress that we can only work on an appointment basis, so please don’t turn up, whether it be for booking, to discuss a problem or to collect a car, without an appointment. To book a service, please call us on 01454 338998.
• Our Sales Department is open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Saturday on an Appointment Only basis. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or call us on 01454 338991. Again, we must stress that we can only work on an appointment basis, so please don’t turn up to view either new or pre-owned cars without an appointment.
• Our Parts Department remains closed to retail customers until further notice.
• We are currently unable to offer Courtesy Cars, Collection and Delivery or a Complimentary Wash for your vehicle while we are operating with a reduced team, as we are prioritising meeting our new COVID-19 Secure Standards and sanitising your vehicle prior to it being returned to you.
• To ensure the best possible service whilst following the Government’s guidelines, all service and MOT customers will be given a specific arrival time along with details of how we make sure your booking is handled safely and follows our COVID-19 Secure procedures.
Please note: Unlike during the first lockdown, there has been no announcement from the Government about MOT extensions. Therefore, if your MOT is due to expire during this lockdown period and you require your vehicle for making essential journeys, you are legally required to ensure that it has a valid MOT. We therefore encourage you to keep your MOT appointment or book your appointment here or by phone on 01454 338998.
We want to assure you that we put the health and wellbeing of our customers and our team first and your health and safety has our complete attention. We have well-established procedures in place to keep you and our teams safe when you visit us for an appointment or to collect a vehicle which will be handed over in a manner that stringently follows COVID-19 Secure procedures.
We are actively monitoring updates from the UK Government and will continue to follow Government advice and will update you on all media platforms as changes occur.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Take care and stay safe.