The S-MAX ST-Line comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard.
- SYNC 3 Navigation with 8” colour touchscreen and Ford DAB Audio
- 18” Rock metallic alloy wheels
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford Keyfree system with Power Starter button
- Lane Keeping System (Including Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane Keeping Assist, Auto High Beam, Driver Alert and Traffic Sign Recognition)
Ford S-MAX ST-Line 2.0 EcoBlue 190PS
3 Year Ford Options
|Monthly Payment||£289.00||Total Amount Payable by Customer||£32,211.31|
|Cash Price^||£31,590.00||Optional Final Payment||£12,490.00|
|Customer Deposit||£9,297.31||Mileage per annum||9,000|
|Amount of Credit||£22,292.69||Excess Mileage Charge||9.6ppm|
|Facility Fee*||£10.00||Borrowing Rate (fixed)||0.90%|
|Purchase Fee**||£10.00||APR Representative||1.2%|
|Total Charge for Credit (incl. Purchase Fee)||£621.31|
^Ford Customer Saving of £3,000 available on selected Titanium, Titanium Sport, ST-Line and Vignale.
Official fuel consumption figures in mpg (l/100km) for Ford Car range: urban 34,0-48,7 (5,8-8,3), extra urban 61,4-67,3 (4,2-4,6), combined 47,9-57,6 (4,9-5,9). Official CO2 emission 115-136g/km. Fuel consumption and CO2 figures based on standard EU tests for comparative purposes and may not recreate real driving results.
Terms and Conditions
* Payable with the first monthly payment. ** Payable with the Optional Final Payment if you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Optional Final Payment is based on 9,000 miles per annum. Further charges may apply subject to mileage and condition. Finance subject to status. Guarantees / indemnities may be required. Subject to availability at Chipping Sodbury Motor Company for new vehicles contracted between 1 October and 31 December 2018 and registered between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019. Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments. Other paint colours may incur additional costs. Chipping Sodbury Motor Company is acting a credit broker and not a lender.